CONTENT AS A LEVER TO BUILD CUSTOMER LOYALTY AND DEVELOP CUSTOMERS
Comprehensive management of Vodafone Empresas' customer newsletter
Telecommunications companies face the challenge of distinguishing themselves when it comes to attracting customers and building customer loyalty. This project is designed to provide a useful communication medium to interact with Vodafone’s professional customers, from self-employed workers and small entrepreneurs to large companies and public authorities.
Este proyecto nace para proporcionar un soporte de comunicación útil para interactuar con los clientes profesionales de Vodafone, desde autónomos y pequeños empresarios, hasta grandes empresas o administraciones públicas.
A newsletter can be a great communication tool. In achieving this Vodafone required a sound content strategy that was consistent with its microsite ecosystem and that would help it reach the different professional profiles comprising its portfolio of professional customers.
- Professionally manage the database: removing old and erroneous emails to avoid spamtraps and protect the domain’s reputation
- Segment content by professional profile, region and even sector of activity
- Optimise the design of the newsletters with the aim of optimising their reading on any device and with a mobile-first philosophy
- Enhance Vodafone content microsites with practical professional content
- Obtain detailed metrics that increase customer knowledge: interests, devices, level of customer loyalty…
- Generate content – trends that interest the audience and position the brand as an expert
Evercom designed a strategy focusing on content quality and presenting it in eye-catching formats. The newsletter was built as a lever with three main aims: Providing added value to customers; positioning the brand as an expert in trending-subject matters; and obtaining information to know better its customers.
La newsletter se construyó como una palanca con tres grandes aspiraciones: Proporcionar valor añadido a los clientes, posicionar a la marca como experta en temáticas-tendencia, y obtener información para conocer mejor a los clientes.
The project was approached from two directions: the technical side and the content.
The key technical aspects allowed establishing database cleaning actions, implementing professional sending and measuring tools, and building a simple, attractive and device-optimised newsletter. In terms of content a strategy was designed that considered the business areas, interests and regions and that benefits from the feedback generated by each delivery, with the aim of improving it every month.